Avec Care Respite services aim to provide a break that gives care recipients a positive experience and the opportunity for social interaction whilst also assisting to improve carers’ ability to cope with their daily caring responsibilities. This care can take place either in the client’s home or in another agreed setting.
The Avec Care Respite Programs aim to meet the needs of the carer and the care recipient by providing:
- A flexible approach to respite services in the carer’s and care recipient’s home environment where :
- The person is in a comfortable familiar environment;
- The home is equipped with any special needs the person may have;
- Community access where:
- Activities of particular interest to the person are undertaken;
- The person has a break from the home environment;
- Group activities where a group of people is supported to access a common or social activity.
Complete the form below or telephone (02) 4868 6666 for more information.